With the sectors ever-advancing and developing, IT, Cloud & Telecoms are a focal point of our clients’ that change regularly. From data centre transformations to OS migrations, there is a constant need for candidates who are adept in a variety of applications, technologies, hardware and software.
NST Recruitment incorporate a highly adaptive and consultative approach along with a broad knowledge of technologies. We have developed a vast network of permanent, contract & interim candidates, ensuring we meet the needs of the projects’ and general business both long and short-term.
We provide talent solutions across a diverse variety of disciplines and technologies including:
- Typical Roles: Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Insight Analyst, BI Analyst
- Typical Skills: Business Intelligence, Insights & Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, ETL, DevOps, Automation, Database Design, Algorithms, Architecture
- Typical Vendors: Microsoft Azure, Amazon (AWS), Snowflake, Databricks, Teradata, Google Big Query, Tableau, Informatica, Oracle
- Typical Roles: Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Architect, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Architect, Platform Engineer, Platform Architect
- Typical Skills: Cloud Engineering / Design, Networking, Systems Integration, Software Programming, Security
- Typical Vendors: Azure, AWS, VMware, Cisco, Dell, HP
- Typical Roles: Network Engineer, NOC Engineer, Network Architect
- Typical Skills: Routing & Switching, Firewalls / Security, Internet Protocols (IP), Wireless / WiFi, Cloud, Software Programming
- Typical Vendors: Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Dell, HP, VMware
- Typical Roles: Solutions Architect/Consultant, Technical Consultant, Pre-Sales Engineer / Architect, Professional Services Engineer, Service Manager
- Typical Skills: Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Pre-Sales, Post-Sales, Whiteboarding, Presenting, Roadmaps, ITIL
PMO, Project & Programme Management
- Typical Roles: Project Manager, Programme Manager, Head of Projects, Programme Director, Project Office Manager, Project Office Co-Ordinator / Support
- Typical Skills: Agile, SCRUM, Sprint, PRINCE2, ITIL
- Typical Roles: Security Analyst / Engineer / Architect, Cyber Security Specialist, Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker, Test Engineer, Information Security Analyst / Specialist
- Typical Skills: Jira, Computer Forensics, Vulnerability Assessment, SIEM, SOAR, Nessus
- Typical Vendors: Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, IBM, Tenable, Splunk
- Typical Roles: Development Managers, Head of, CTO, CIO, COO
- Typical Roles: Software Developer / Programmer, Software Engineer, Front-End Engineer, Back-End Engineer, Full-Stack Developer
- Typical Roles: Managed Services Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Helpdesk Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Service Desk Engineer, 1st/2nd/3rd/ Line Support Engineer
- Typical Skills: Active Directory, Exchange, Server, Office365, ServiceNow / Remedy
As well as providing the requirements for the projects, we are also experts in overseeing the end-to-end lifecycle.
With a proven executive search delivery function, we will meet your requirements for senior-level candidates whether they be: Lead, Manager, Head of, Architect, Consultant, Director.