Our client is looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious, and creative Solutions Consultant with a focus on bid management and a strong understanding of the telecommunications industry, particularly around Contact Centre platforms, infrastructure, and Voice.
· Create a bid library with both functional and non-functional responses to questions.
· Ensure that documentation is stored within the bid library.
· Ensure all content within the bid library is kept updated regularly.
· Create bid templates.
· Work alongside content owners to ensure all content is kept updated.
· Provide the sales team with guidelines to support bid completion.
ü Experience of creating a bid library, with relevant content.
ü Experience of ensuring a bid library is easily navigated.
ü Experience of support high-quality tender submissions.
ü Experience of understanding customers functional/non-functional requirements.
ü Experience of working in a sales role within the CC industry. (Desirable)
· Degree educated or equivalent experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Able to develop skillset through internal and external training.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Numerate with the ability to understand commercial models.
· Attention to details and realise inconsistencies.
· A good understanding of the Telecommunications/CCaaS market. (Desirable)
Company: Managed Services Provider (MSP) Position: Services Desk Lead Department: Manage Services Type: Full Time, Permanent Location: Remote Start...
Company: CCaaS and Cloud Communications Service Provider Position: Solution Consultant (Bids) Reporting to: Solutions Director Location: Berkshire, UK Work...
Company: Financial Services SaaS Position: Compliance & Risk Officer Department: Operations Reporting To: Head of Operations Location: Remote Type:...