Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect to work on their modernisation project and work along side their modernisation solution architecture team the Solution Architect should have experience working in high security environments and hold a Direct Vetting security clearance.
- Provide direction and leadership to all aspects of application architecture, infrastructure and application design.
- Provide guidance on the selection of IT solutions (including software packages) for projects. Being able to evaluate the potential impacts on the business such as license costs, phasing out of Legacy systems, training etc.
- Select the appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied effectively.
- Takes full responsibility for the overall system architecture.
- Works with the business analyst and/or elicits the business requirements to ensure the technical solution meets the business need and can be delivered on the chosen architecture.
- Identifies the commercial impacts of changes in the analysis and implementation model and reports these to project management.
- Solution Design and Quality Assurance.
- Production of high quality technical documentation covering the setup and implementation of design patterns.
- Contribute to the development of Infrastructure standards, best practices and organisational capability.