As our Client continues to build and strengthen their capability, the opportunity for a Senior Manager has arisen to join their market-leading Data Management and Analytics Consultancy. Our Client is looking for dynamic individuals, with proven experience and strong technical skills to join their team in their London office.
· Experience in multiple areas – Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
· Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others
· Project Management skills – Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end
· Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focused stakeholders
· Experience of and capability to discuss client needs for both project delivery and proposal work – translating these into solutions and executing the project
· Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships
· Experience of internal people development
· Experience of leading people and teams on projects
· Demonstrated experience of building internal capability and leading propositions and taking new ideas to market
· Evidence of support, helping and leading sales
· Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in consulting
· A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business.
· The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders.
· A team player, who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others.
· A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
· A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery.
· The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis.
· Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments.
Company: Heath Technology Position: Senior Software Engineer Department: Development Location: Cambridge, England, United Kingdom Work Schedule: Full Time –...
Company: IT Managed Services Position: Solutions Architect Location: Wokingham, UK Work Schedule: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: March 2020...
Company: Online Analytics Software Platform Position: NLP Data Scientist Location: Bristol or London Work Schedule: Full Time, Permanent Start...