Do you want to join an exciting award winning disruptive Blockchain tech start-up based in Central London?
If so, I am on the hunt for a Senior Android Developer to be a key player within the development of mobile applications.
As a Senior Android Developer you will:
- Develop and extend the reach of our existing applications while helping to define the roadmap for future apps.
- Collaborate with our product owner and design colleagues to deliver exceptional apps and continue to optimise their performance post-release.
- Develop and produce functional solutions in accordance with architecture design standards and code standards.
- Lead and mentor more junior developers and off-site team resources to ensure delivery of all requirements.
- Drive continuous improvements in the team resulting in greater efficiency, quality and productivity.
- 5+ years commercial B2C Android development experience (Android SDK, Java, Kotlin).
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented design and practical application, including MVVM.
- Knowledge in Dependency Injection frameworks (Dagger2).
- An ability to deliver solutions with Android UI/UX principles in mind.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK & Java/Kotlin.
- Quality-led approach to development (UI/Unit Testing).
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of the full mobile development and application lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties / suppliers.
Bonus points for:
- Reactive programming using RxJava and RxAndroid. Experience building complex custom UI.
- Experience working with the Bluetooth stack.
- Experience working with USB devices in Android.