Security Cleared Cost Engineer
NST Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a Security Cleared Cost Engineer to join an IT Solutions business.
The Cost Engineer will be supporting, delivery and providing cost engineering for a variety of projects within the South West.
Responsibilities and key skills required
- Support the creation of the Project Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) and assist the preparation of cost studies utilising historical data. Providing data for benchmarking information to meet specific needs.
- Support detailed SPI, CPI variance analysis and root cause analysis, including input to the narrative, recommendations & recovery planning in accordance with monthly reporting timescales.
- Review manpower and project resources including the planned resource and the contingency
- Support details analysis and root cause analysis
- Preparing and monitoring a variety of budgets and forecasts for different high end projects
- Measuring performance and budgets
Assisting with cost reporting, trend analysis and ensuring that early warning signs to budgets are being dealt with
- Either SC Clearance or DV Clearance is required