RF Service Delivery Manager – Manchester – £40K + benefits
Our client a leading telecommunications organisation are seeking a Service Team Leader to join their team in Manchester.
Reporting to the Service Assurance Manager the Service Team Leader’s role is to provide an effective service assurance function to Managed Service customers and nominated Maintenance Accounts. You will be responsible for the management of incidents and problem resolution and for delivery of service level agreements whilst ensuring that best practice and company guidelines are adhered to, and for communications with customers, end users and stakeholders. The role will involve management of the service team based from Manchester and be responsible for the property the company operate from.
- Provide the necessary leadership, manage performance and set direction and priorities to ensure that the overall performance of Service Assurance meets customer service level requirements, Service Level Agreements, financial objectives, & product compliance criteria, including adherence to all applicable regulatory, health, safety and environmental requirements, and internal policy and procedures; review performance and address underperformance when needed. Assist in the staff appraisal process.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of all Incidents and reported Problems to ensure their prompt resolution. This will involve coordinating internal and external technical teams, structuring investigations and working with the respective business areas to ensure accurate and timely information is disseminated to stakeholders and end users.
- Assist in the analysis/ development of existing process, procedures and methods and to promote effective business and systems operations through standardization, improvement, simplification and discontinuance.
- Alongside the resolution of Incidents and Problems there will be the responsibility of attending monthly Review Meetings with customers. The purpose of the meetings will be to discuss incident tickets / response / delivery of MAC’s / understanding next 3-6 months requirements.
- To complete customer requested in-flight equipment exchanges in vehicles (de/re-installs) within required timescales.
- To deliver monthly service review reports to Service Assurance Mnaager as per requirements.
- Maintain an accurate stores holding that reflects SME database. Ensure all operatives follow strict guidelines on booking in / out procedure
- Ensure 6 monthly stock takes are conducted and are accurate and delivered on time
- Ensure all positions within the Service Assurance Team are resourced including day shift, weekend shift & on-call etc.
- To provide an esculation path where required for direct reports for incident tickets / MAC’s
- To ensure the vehicle fleet remains operational, road worthy, clean & tidy at all times to represent the organization in a professional manner.
Key Qualifications and Experience.
- Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, colleagues and users in pursuit of delivering high quality services whilst maintaining service targets.
- Strong analytical skills, and able to make sense of complex and logical problems quickly.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain focussed throughout periods of change.
- Experience in managed services and service delivery environment including technical and service management exposure.
- Excellent Radio, Unified Comms and/or Network and I.T. technical and industry knowledge.
- Experience of managing team performance to agreed operational targets.
- Man management & leadership skills.
- Client facing experience with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Pro-active approach to resolving problems