Our client a Global telecommunications provider are seeking a number of NOC Engineers to join their team based in Basingstoke. Ideally the successful candidates will be either CCNP certified or working to CCNP level.
· Resolution and diagnosis of network and system faults at a 2nd line support level through proactive alarm management and technically escalated Service Desk faults.. Monitor and action the Clarify incident queues on a daily basis in a timely and professional manner. Take ownership of complex investigations and work closely with 3rd line Technical Support.
· Management of all Data Services NOC queues including incident allocation and technical validations/reviews
· Management of technically escalated issues that may require hands-on management of 3rd party vendor activities and customer liaison.
· Monitoring network performance, highlighting any deficiencies through the appropriate channels via network health checks and identification of activities that present risk to the live networks. Action and resolve using the correct processes and procedures.
· Provide operational assistance to all areas of Network Operations, mentor and train members of the NOC and Service Desk.
· Requires an advanced understanding of IP networking specifically Cisco and Juniper.
· Experience working on Data/IP networks completing 1st/2nd level diagnostics across multiple technologies and Vendors preferred.
· Job role will involve participation in a 24x7x365 shift pattern
· Ability to train and mentor lesser experienced members of the team.
· Good communication skills with ability to converse technical information to all audiences.
· Good organisational skills with ability to work within defined service level agreements and effectively multi-task.
· Advanced 2nd line technical competency level that spans all Data related technologies.
· Willingness and ability to train Service Desk staff on technical, functional and procedural items.
Our client a major telecommunications provider is looking for an IP Design Engineer to carry out augments on their...
Our client a leading retailer based in London is looking for a SAP PO Integration Consultant who is experienced in...
Delivery Assurance Team Manager – Wakefield – £37K + benefits Our client a leading Telecommunications Provider are seeking a...