Our client a Global telecommunications provider are seeking a number of NOC Engineers to join their team based in Basingstoke. Ideally the successful candidates will be at least CCNA certified and be responsible for providing customer facing support including proactive alarm management/surveillance, network analysis, routine maintenance, health checks, and major incident/crisis management.
· Responding to alarms on all products in a timely manner, raising tickets as appropriate.
· Being the customer’s technical advocate and striving to provide a positive customer experience irrespective of expertise, history, or workload.
· Collaborating within team and across teams (Specifically Service Desk, Tier III, and eTSC) without preconception or assumption, striving only to serve the customer and their team.
· Managing workload and collaborating with their peers on opportunity to assist.
· Seeking opportunity to improve the customer experience and reduce customer effort both on a case by case and wider perspective.
· Continual personal development – technicians are responsible for ensuring their skillsets are updated and adapted in line with technological and industry trends.
· Expected to develop an mature capability in a broad range of the key products and services, as well as specialising in a small number of key subject areas.
· Requires an experienced understanding of IP networking specifically Cisco and where possible Nokia/Alcatel and Juniper demonstrated via certification and operational experience.
· Experience working on Data/IP networks within an operational environment; completing 1st/2nd level diagnostics across multiple technologies and Vendors.
· Demonstrative experience in Incident Management and Service Operations environments.
Our client a major telecommunications provider is looking for an IP Design Engineer to carry out augments on their...
Our client a leading retailer based in London is looking for a SAP PO Integration Consultant who is experienced in...
Delivery Assurance Team Manager – Wakefield – £37K + benefits Our client a leading Telecommunications Provider are seeking a...