Our client is looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious, and creative Marketing Manager, to play a vital role in a leading cloud communication and contact centre as a service (CCaaS) company, based in the UK.
The Marketing Manager contributes and support to the marketing and sales team, driving growth and increased brand reputation and awareness.
· Support new client attraction by creating targeted campaigns.
· Drive customer awareness and brand reputation through the management of social media.
· Manage and create web content, blogs, and case studies.
· Support the Sales team with company presentations, branding and sales campaigns.
· Take responsibility of events management and planning.
Company: Managed Services Provider (MSP) Position: ServiceNow Consultant Department: Managed Services Type: Full Time, Permanent Location: Remote Start Date:...
Overview Our client, a fast-growing and ambitious internet service provider (ISP) based in the UK, is looking to...
Company: CCaaS and Cloud Service Provider Position: Marketing Manager Department: Marketing Location: Remote, UK Work Schedule: Full Time, Permanent...