Would you interested for a house hold name? If so, I am looking for a Senior Consultant, Risk Advisory, Technology & Digital Risk to work within the Technology and Digital Risk team. Your focus will be on the Corporate and Public sector (CPS). You will help in designing, implementing and providing assurance over business process and technology controls to manage the risks of clients face on a day-to-day basis
- Taking ownership of delivering client engagements ranging from IT audit and assurance work through to controls advisory projects
- Field managing delivery teams and building distinctive client relationships
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients
- Supporting and managing junior staff on the engagement team
- Building your expertise in the Corporate and Public sector to develop genuine insight for our clients, and sharing this knowledge with the wider team.
- Contributing to the development of innovative products and services that respond to market developments and the changing risk landscape.
- Playing an active role in the management of our practice, including coaching junior staff and assisting with business development
- Experience of managing and delivering technology assurance engagements or in the field of risk and control in any of the three lines of defence, and familiarity with general IT controls.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of working effectively in diverse team environment.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively against challenging objectives.
- Experience or exposure to areas such as devops, agile and cyber risk assurance is desired but not essential.
- A technology related background and or experience of data analytics is desired.
- A proactive mind-set, with the ability to take responsibility and drive key actions forward coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills to aid effective interaction with senior clients and stakeholders.