Company: Renewables & Environment
Position: Delivery Tech Lead
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, an established global Energy, Renewables and Environment focused company are looking to appoint a Delivery Tech Lead, as part of their successful Digital Solutions team. The Delivery Tech Lead will provide design and architecture of the cloud-based software platform, support the pre-sales and solution design for customers, and support project delivery.
- Become a Technical Leader in Europe on the company’s AIoT platform.
- Provide the prototype design and architecture of the functional and technical software, to develop industrial applications.
- Produce product features from customer use cases.
- Design microservices architecture for product implementation.
- Promote optimisation and scaling by leading the definition of overall architecture and technology standards.
- Apply deep knowledge of IoT design patterns.
- Take leadership of a technical delivery team.
- Provide customer support and own the customer relationship with regard to solution delivery.
- Promote best practices and provide training sessions to transfer this knowledge.
- 5+ years’ experience in IoT/Distributed Software Architecture and Software Development
- 5+ years’ experience in smart building, smart grid projects, electric mobility, renewable monitoring, and optimisation – based on IoT technology.
- 5+ years’ experience of AI/Machine Learning products and algorithms in IoT.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Cloud Services Platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.) and designing IoT solutions for one or more.
- A deep understanding of distributed industrial IoT data and control management.
- 5+ years’ experience in creating technical documentation and formal/informal presentations.
- Excellent programming skills in IoT frameworks, HTTP RESTful API design, Java, Python, React, etc.
- Experience within a DevOps environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.