Customer Success Manager – Paris – Global SaaS Provider
Our client, who are global Software as a Service provider and Analytics company are currently on the lookout for a Customer Success Manager in Paris. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with their existing strategic clients as well as selling additional services and products.
· Implementation of requirements, the orchestration of a project launches and adds value for the customers.
· Identify new opportunities and satisfaction to the accounts.
· Develop business objectives and action plans in cooperation with their customers
· Liaise with their customers when using company policy to successfully leverage data across all of their businesses
· Increase sales and develop the account portfolio by proactively monitoring your customer's evolving business models, reviewing their needs and providing tailored solutions
· Grow the relationship with your customers to exceed their expectations and establish long-term relationships
· Network at conferences and trade shows in your market
· Participate in our global service and sales strategy
– 3+ years’ experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communications company / PR agency or marketing
– Experience in business development, sales or relationship with existing customers
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this is something that you are open to or would like to have a confidential chat then please do not hesitate to contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on +44(0) 208-614-7328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a leading IT infrastructure solutions provider who specialise on the implementation of data centre solutions. Due...
Responsibilities and duties Responsibility 1 – Evangelise hybrid cloud based infrastructure solutions internally and to our customers Responsibility 2...
Head of Marketing – Global RegTech Company – Home Working Our client is a RegTech firm that sells...