With the Datacentre market booming within Singapore, we are working with a global systems integrator who are looking for a strong Cloud Architect to join their team.
The Cloud Architect will be working on a long term global project.
Cloud Architect – Key Responsibilities
- Lead in all phases of my client's projects
- Assist in advising clients on an overall IT plans including efficiently spending on existing and new technologies and integrating technology solutions in ways that create value for the organization
- Help establish partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations, and solution requirements into solution strategies
- Oversee ongoing development of infrastructure solutions within designated computing environments
- Define information technology operations, processes, procedures and toolsets to manage and maintain requirements specified for a solution
- Manage change plan implementation to ensure successful project delivery and deployment
- You will likely have about 7 years of relevant systems engineering and/or infrastructure experience in the Singapore market.
- Work on AWS cloud engagement to build and deploy a highly secure and reliable AWS environment for clients
- Provide AWS cloud solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Demonstrated experience with operation management, UAT testing, project rollout
- Experience leading technology infrastructure projects
- Experience working with global teams on project
- Experience working with off-shore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Experience making use of service brokering in project work
- Strong commercial awareness and financial intelligence (e.g., P&Ls, how decisions impact cost, profit, etc.)