Client Sales Director – Public Sector – Cloud Experience
Are you an experienced Client Director with a track record of growth? Do you enjoy making a difference and thrive on success and responsibility? Is your background in software or infrastructure Cloud services? Azure, AWS, Openstack, VMware….
If you would describe yourself as a new business hunter who has experience in opening new territories and knowing how to build a business, we’d love to hear from you.
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) pipeline development, forecasting, account planning, sales cycle management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles from qualification through close; effectively orchestrating necessary resources, completing required sales activities (RFI/RFP, customer qualification, requirements gathering, solution development, business validation), and developing win plans
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the Territory and Accounts by providing insights and value that establishes credibility and trust
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets with responsibility for Target Accounts
- Ensure all communications are correctly and accurately reflected within the CRM system
- Collaborate with colleagues to leverage full value from the ecosystem
- Work with the marketing team to undertake demand generation programmes
- Proven and consistent experience of working within an organisation in an early adopter market
- Proven experience in Enterprise Sales, with advanced knowledge and practice of complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to achieve quotas
- Politically astute, excellent understanding of business, and able to develop relationships with key and senior decision makers
- In-depth knowledge of the software and infrastructure within the cloud industry
- Superb communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
Remote Interviews and remote onboarding.
Location; Northern UK based (Home)
Very competitive package.