Business Development Executive – Global Business Intelligence Company – Singapore
My client, a Global Business Intelligence company are currently looking for an exciting and ambitious Business Development Executive in Singapore who will essentially be selling their solutions into Financial Services and FinTech industries.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate leads by using tools, as well as using marketing content via marketing events, social media and referrals.
- Liaise with decision makers in Financial Services companies, as well as educate them on value qualify and proposition.
- Design and implement lead generation campaigns into diverse industries and geographies and for high profile industry events.
- Manage and prioritise data, campaigns, client meetings and events as well as stakeholders.
- Have a say towards training materials and support on-boarding training for future employees as the company expands.
- Map out target companies and individuals for prospecting; deliver tailored and impact verbal or written message to secure meetings and qualify opportunities
- 1 years’ experience of generating new business within a corporate B2B sales environment.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and willing to embrace change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone with a creative and entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly
- Someone willing to try new things, as well as working in a team.