Architect of Change Wanted – Passionate Evangelist – Customers, Technology, Cisco of course, you will be a highly capable Cisco CCIE or recognised within Cisco specialist teams for outstanding future potential.
- You will have fantastic experience in at least one Cisco architecture; but not necessarily years on the job, and not be afraid to push yourself and your career forward.
- You will be an emerging star in your current business, but will also be known inside Cisco as an advocate and exponent of emerging technologies
- You will be deep technical knowledge in your area of specialism today, but also want to push the boundaries of what a network, data centre or cloud platform can do for our customers in the future.
- You will have strong Cisco knowledge and knowledge of Cisco eco-system partners, but also a rounded view of competitive vendors and their capabilities.
- You may be able to confiure a Cisco switch with your eyes closed, but we want you to have your eyes open to the software driven future, and likely be part of the #DevNet community and python coding for fun.
- You will be a highly motivated individual, but you need to be able to work with and motivate your fellow CCIEs within our business and connect with your peer group around Europe and the world.
- And of course, you will be at home in the lab, developing new solutions and even code that differentiates our Cisco GTM, but also want to be on your feet in front of customers, seminars and tradeshows, evangelising the future you will help to architect. Most importantly you will be passionate about our customers and your role in applying Cisco adaptable digital platforms to their digital opportunities. Because that is what we are about.“